How we protect your privacy
Thank you for visiting https://BuildProSTL.com (our website). If you want to use our website, you must agree to conform to and be legally bound by the terms and conditions described below.
How we protect your privacy
We hate unsolicited commercial e-mail as much as you do. Also known as Spam or junk e-mail, it is a disservice to the Internet community.
We fully endorse and comply with the requirements of the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act), and all other applicable unsolicited commercial e-mail laws.
If you subscribe to electronic newsletters or other communications from us or our website, you will always have an option to unsubscribe immediately.
If you have additional questions, comments or concerns, please contact us by sending an e-mail to [email protected] and providing us with information relating to your concern.
We do not knowingly provide services or sell products to children. If you are below the age of 18, you may use our website only with the permission and active involvement of a parent or legal guardian. If you are a minor, please do not provide us or other website visitors with any personal information and do not use this website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected].
THE TYPE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
REGISTERED ACCOUNTS / APPLICATION USERS
If you have a registered account and are a user of applications provided by us, you may voluntarily provide, and we may collect and store, additional information related to the registered account, such as: the industry in which you are involved, any API key provided by you, images you choose to upload.
You can always choose not to provide us with information. However, if you do withhold information, you may not be able to make use of some or all of our website’s services and features.
Some transactions between you and our website may involve payment by credit card, debit card, checks, money orders, and/or third party online payment services. In such transactions, we will collect information related to the transaction as part of the course of doing business with you, including your billing address, telephone number, and other information related to the transaction.
We may also obtain information from third parties, for example, our business partners, third-party suppliers, and customers.
What we do with your information
We use your information to operate our business activities. For example, we may use this data to contact you about changes to our website, new services, or special offers, provide you with notices about your account, resolve disputes, troubleshoot issues, enforce our website’s terms and conditions, to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from contracts entered into between you and us, to protect our business interests and the interests and rights of third parties, and to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide data.
As a general rule, we will not give your data to third parties for direct marketing purposes without your permission. However, there are some important exceptions to this rule that are described in the following paragraphs and the paragraphs above.
We may, in our sole discretion, provide information about you to comply with a court order, law or legal process, to law enforcement or other government officials for purposes of fraud investigations, alleged intellectual property infringement, or any other suspected illegal activity or matters that may expose us to legal liability or infringe on our rights or the rights of third parties.
We may provide information about you to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our website users is among the assets transferred.
We may disclose aggregate data about our website’s visitors to advertisers or other third parties.
From time to time, we may use third party suppliers to provide services on our website. If a supplier wants to collect information about you through this website, you will be notified. We restrict the way third party suppliers can use your information.
We will share information with third parties to fulfill the explicit purpose for which you provide it. For example, we will post information that you enter into our blog’s comment system to our blog; share information where you give consent; and use information for the purpose that is disclosed by us when you provide the information; we share information with third parties who assist us in operating our business; for example if we use an email-service-provider, we may provide your email to such vendor to assist us in sending email communications.
User Names and passwords
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a username and password for access to certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping the username and password confidential. Do not give your password to anyone. If you enter a section of our website that requires a password, you should log out when you leave. As a safety precaution, you should also close out of your web browser completely and re-open it before viewing other parts of the Internet.
Accessing and correcting your information
If you have a customer account with us, you can review and change your personal information by logging into the website and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an e-mail at [email protected] to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
YOUR VOLUNTARY DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES WHO ARE NOT OUR SUPPLIERS
We may use autoresponders to communicate with you by e-mail. To protect your privacy, we use a verified opt-in system for such communications and you can always opt-out of such communications using the links contained in each autoresponder message. If you have difficulties opting out, you may contact us by sending an e-mail to [email protected], or sending us mail to the address listed below.
DO NOT TRACK
If you are concerned about the topic covered by this policy, you should read it each time before you use our website. Any questions or concerns about this policy should be brought to our attention by sending an e-mail to [email protected], or one of the methods provided under Contact Information, and providing us with information relating to your concern.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
In Summary this Means:
- We comply with laws applicable to unsolicited commercial e-mail.
- We do not do business with children. If you think we have received any information from children under 13, please tell us and we will delete it.
- We will automatically record basic information about you upon your visit to our website.
- To identify you electronically and track your visit, we will store a cookie on your computer. You can use your browser to manage cookies.
- If you provide us information, we will also collect that.
- If you have an account, you may provide personal information which we collect and store in order to use website features.
- We will collect payment information in order to conduct transactions with you.
- We collect information from third parties.
- We use your information to conduct our business.
- Generally, we will not share your data with third parties. Read closely to understand the exceptions.
- In certain circumstances, we may disclose your personal information, such as to respond to court orders or to help stop illegal activity or to protect our business.
- If we sell or restructure our business, we may transfer your information along with other assets.
- Third parties sometimes help us provide services on our website. In order to facilitate this, we will share certain information with them.
- It is your responsibility to protect your username and password.
- You can change or remove your information through your account page or by contacting us.
- Take care when providing personal information to third parties through our website.
- We use autoresponders, and provide opt-in and opt-out systems for our e-mail communications.
- We can’t guarantee security of your data.
- We may change this Privacy Statement. If it’s a significant change that affects use of your information, we will inform you through e-mail.